Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 30- Day 7

Things are status quo at the hospital. Meanwhile, Michael and my mom have been painting the nursery this weekend and are going to look at/pick up some of the furniture today. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. They are painting the walls a sea blue with cream trim and then we are going to use lime green as the accent color (e.g. curtains, decorations).

My dad is working on an invoice for me to "reimburse" him for my mom's time away from him (and his laundry and meals). These are the "standard union rates for Dad/Daughter relationships" according to my dad:

1 voucher per day - travel days (half rate)
2 vouchers per day - weekday rates
3 vouchers (time and a half) on Saturdays
4 vouchers (double time) on Sundays and holidays (Lincoln's birthday, Dad's birthday, and Valentines days are recognized holidays)

He did offer a 12-voucher discount if I disclose the names we have picked out for the boys, but my lips are still sealed! We did finally narrow it down to 3 names though. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Your mom & dad are awesome!! And, sounds like the nursery is going to be adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete