Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playground Adventures

The approach of spring has brought warmer and drier weather. Tyler and I spent some time at the park yesterday afternoon and that boy has gotten fearless! I don't know if age 2 has brought him confidence or if he gradually got more confident over the winter but he definitely tried a bunch of new things on the playground that I hadn't seen him do before.

Tyler was unphased that you are supposed to climb "up" the stairs or ladder and go "down" the slide. We pretty much had the play structure to ourselves so I let him have free reign.

Watching Tyler go up crazy ladders makes my heart skip a beat! He did a different crazy ladder on the other side that goes up higher and I spotted him every time he went up it.

Check out that jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment