Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life is Good...





Eat... sleep... make a diaper deposit... repeat... maybe throw in a bath. I must say Tyler is a pretty content baby. So far he mostly cries to let us know he is hungry. He is a little chow hound! Some people have to wake their babies up to make them eat, but not Tyler. He gets his healthy appetite from my side of the family. And since the hospital had Tyler on a 3-hour feeding schedule he is pretty used to that and mostly goes 3 hours between feedings. It fluctuates and a few nights he even went 4 hours between feedings, which means more sleep for all of us. ; ) I am still working on getting photos of him with his eyes open.

1 comment:

  1. I may be over 1,000 miles away, but these pictures allow me to watch my nephew grow. I love them. Thanks, Renee

    ReplyDelete