Monday, January 18, 2010

Pulling Up

Tyler finally pulled up all by himself today for the first time. I did not capture a photo or video of the actual event (shocking I know!). I took the photo above of Tyler trying to pull up on his ExerSaucer. Then I went in to the other room to get some hangers for laundry and when I came back Tyler pulled up onto the ExerSaucer all by himself... and then he almost immediately sat back down. I would have thought Tyler would have savored his victory longer (at least long enough for photographic evidence).


3 comments:

  1. There's lots of trouble ahead. More things to explore. He's going to be reaching higher and higher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking bets yet on whether he'll be taking his 1st steps by his birthday? I think his desire to walk is greater than his desire to crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler definitely wants to walk more than crawl. However, he is a big ol' boy and it's all the skinny babies that are early walkers. I will be surprised if he is walking by his first birthday. He has not attempted to walk with our assistance or to walk along furniture while holding on.

    ReplyDelete