Sunday, January 24, 2010

Helping Mommy Work from Home


I did some work from home while Tyler had his nasty cold. I mostly worked while he napped. I also brought a bunch of toys into the office and he would play for a while until he got bored and decided to explore the room. The office is definitely not baby-proof and so I was constantly moving him back to his toys. He really liked to go to the back of the desk and start tugging on computer cords. He also liked opening and closing the desk drawers until he shut his fingers on one! Every once in a while I would put Tyler in the desk chair and spin him around slowly a few times. He really enjoyed that!

It's a good thing Tyler is too young to work a camera because that means there is no photographic evidence of me working in my jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment