Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Daphne

Latest Daphne happenings:
  • Waving: I saw Daphne wave for the first time today! She opened and closed her hand a few times at her teacher when we left daycare.
  • Crawling: Daphne is getting better at crawling forward, especially when she wants something. And she loves going after whatever Tyler is playing with.
  • Smooth Criminal: I had to stop Daphne from committing a federal offense this evening. I had her in my arms while checking the mail and she tried to open our neighbor's mailbox!
  • So Squirmy: Daphne was sitting semi-still, while grabbing pages, for a few board books before bed. Now that she is more mobile she does not want to be read to. She literally tries to crawl off my lap! Hopefully she will settle down once she gets over all this initial mobility excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Little girls who commit federal crimes get remanded to the custody of their maternal PawPaw!

    ReplyDelete