Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mac & Cheese Overboard


Mr. Picky Eater (aka Tyler) was in fine form at dinner tonight. I made mac & cheese for him for the first time. I know he eats it at daycare but he wouldn't even try a bite. What kid (or adult for that matter) doesn't like mac & cheese? I decided to leave the bowl and spoon on his tray since we haven't given him a chance to try using a spoon in a while. As usual, Tyler just played with the spoon. Then Tyler decided to toss the entire bowl of mac & cheese onto the floor and then he tossed his bib off the other side.

2 comments:

  1. My grandson would never exhibit such unruly behavior without some sort of provocation! Did you personally taste the mac and cheese? --- PawPaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mac and cheese that I ate was quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete