Saturday, June 6, 2015

Family Game Night

Last night we taught Tyler how to play Uno. Daphne played for a little bit with my assistance but quickly lost interest. We already knew that Tyler is competitive but the Protzman love of cards is alive and well. My mom's side of the family, the Protzman's, have enjoyed playing cards for many years and many have a fierce competitive streak. Tyler definitely relished when he was able to play the Wild Draw 4 card, Draw 2 card, Skip, and Reverse. He also broke out into a victory dance when he won the first round. But in the long run I prevailed and beat the pants off Tyler and Michael. I just had to point that out based on the Protzman genes I inherited. This morning Tyler rationalized his loss and said that the only reason I won is because I have played Uno before and it was his first time playing. He did also note that Daddy, who scored a big goose egg, should have beat him since he had played before.

No comments:

Post a Comment