Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

The Easter bunny thought Tyler could use some flat Lego pieces
to round out his set. Mrs. Bunny did not anticipate that Tyler
would want to build the playground shown on the picture on the
package that includes a special Lego slide that Tyler does not have.

First chocolate bunny

Mmmm... the ears are tasty!
Have I mentioned that Tyler loves chocolate?

Can we start the egg hunt already? Clockwise from top left:
Bebe, Michael, Jack, Clara, Viola, and Tyler

Now can we start the egg hunt?

Tyler found the obvious eggs in the grass
but needed help finding the more hidden ones.

Tyler with his loot

2 comments:

  1. Tyler and I have two things in common from this post. We both love chocolate... and we had the same Sesame Street plate as a kid. Which, I might add, was my favorite! :) It looks like you had a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sesame Street plates are definitely vintage from my childhood. I still have a super cool Ronald McDonald plate too. Gotta love the 70s!

    ReplyDelete