Saturday, November 19, 2011

Houston/New Orleans Vacation

I can't believe it's already been a month since our vacation and I still haven't posted any photos! In my defense, work was super crazy up until a big deadline last Friday and between me, my dad, Sonia, and Megan there were over 1300 photos to sort through! If you click on the album below you can see the top 180 photos and below that I also posted a few videos. We spent our vacation visiting my family and split our time between Houston and New Orleans. We had a great time and Tyler still talks about all the fun he had. A few notable Tyler moments from the trip:
  • On the plane ride to Texas: a) Tyler wanted to know if the plane was going to go upside down. b) Tyler said that when he hit the buttons on his arm rest that smoke came out of the plane (he is fascinated by exhaust fumes). c) When we hit a patch of turbulence Tyler said, "Wheeeeee! Bumpy!"
  • When I asked Tyler to tell Aunt Megan and Uncle Brad about the thunderstorm in Houston he said, "Thunder was freaking out Tyler." (I confess that Tyler picked up the phrase "freaking out" from me!)
  • When we landed in Portland and were taxiing to the terminal Tyler said, "I want to go back to Texas! I want to play with PawPaw!"
Houston-New Orleans Trip
At the playground, Tyler and my dad created a maneuver called the Chicken Jump that Tyler performed numerous times.

Playing with cousin Noah


One of the hungry gators in action during our swamp tour

No comments:

Post a Comment