Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Patches in the Potty


Patches maintained a smile throughout the
ordeal. What a trooper!
Tyler has been peeing in the normal toilet, perched atop a stool, several times a day for about 2 weeks now. It helps that we ask him often if he needs to potty, particularly after he wakes up, after a nap, and before he puts on his pajamas. Tyler also gets to pick out a sticker after he goes potty and washes his hands. This morning when Tyler woke up and I asked him if needed to potty he said yes and that Patches (his stuffed animal dog) also needed to go potty. So he brought Patches to the bathroom with us. I turned away for a few seconds to get the stool and when I turned back around Patches was floating in the toilet. Apparently Tyler thought Patches could sit on the toilet seat by himself. Poor Patches had to sit in a bucket all day while I was at work before I had a chance to run him through the washer and dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment