Monday, June 20, 2011

Introducing Ziggy!

Crown to rump measurement: 8.6 mm (June 15)

Heartbeat: 127 beats per minute
You probably guessed from the ultrasound photos that I am pregnant! I am 7-1/2 weeks along and the big due date is February 3. We have dubbed the baby Ziggy while in utero, although my dad has been calling "her" Savannah since he wants a granddaughter. Tyler does not fully understand what is going on yet. When we ask him if he wants a baby brother or baby sister he often says "no" or he tells us that he wants a big brother. Funny how it doesn't work that way! The pregnancy is going well so far. I'm mostly just more tired than normal so I have been napping while Tyler naps and going to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to follow the pregnancy!!! So excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete