Monday, April 18, 2011

Big Boy

Every time I blink it seems Tyler grows up just a little more. This past week Tyler has started eating Cheerios in a bowl with milk. He has seen Michael eat a variety of different cereals with milk and just had to try it for himself. Back in December or January I bought Tyler a pair of slippers (pictured above). I thought he would love them because he loves shoes, he is always taking my slippers (even while I am wearing them), and the slippers I bought have sports balls on them. Of course Tyler wanted nothing to do with the slippers. I suggested them today out of the blue and all of a sudden he is a fan. He looked so grown up with them on.



While Tyler is still content to swing very fast in the baby/toddler swing, he was excited to follow his buddy Calvin to try out the big kid swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment