Friday, May 15, 2009

Turning a Corner?

Last night Tyler only cried for part of his bath and was very
agreeable for the rest of it. That was the second semi-pleasant
bath this week!
While Tyler did sleep on my chest on the couch for a good chunk
of the night (really my fault for falling asleep there while waiting
for Tyler to fall asleep!), he went back to bed without any crying
after eating at 4:30 am and 7:30 am. Later in the morning when
Tyler fell asleep in the sling I put him in the crib and he slept for
40 minutes! I wasn't sure what to do first with my 2 free hands!
 
I think the bouncer is a success. He seems to like hanging out
there while we eat. Today I was even able to make lunch, eat
lunch, unload the dishwasher, and handwash a bunch of
bottles before Tyler wanted to be held again.

1 comment:

  1. That vibrating bouncer is fantastic. Calvin hangs out in his every evening...and we haven't even attached the toy bar yet. Tyler looks really cute in his bouncer.

    ReplyDelete