Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Little Hippie








You know your baby is an Oregonian when he has tie dye hand-me-downs from friends. We hoped this outfit would help channel Tyler's inner peacefulness, but he still screams bloody murder almost every time we change his diaper. Wouldn't a true hippie be excited to be naked? At least Tyler loves riding in the stroller. We took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and took Tyler out in the stroller for long walks.
I am officially on my own with Tyler during the week starting tomorrow. My mom was here Tyler's first week home, Michael took vacation the second week, and Michael's parents were here the past 2 weeks. I am ready for the challenge, but don't be surprised if you come by around 2 pm and I am still in my pajamas! (this happened even with help in town).

1 comment:

  1. Between Tyler's tie-dyed shirt & Daddy's TXRD t-shirt, I would have sworn you were prepping Tyler to become an Austinite.

    ReplyDelete