Sunday, April 26, 2009

Night Owl

Tyler definitely seems wired to be a night owl. Last night's activities:
* 10:30 - 11:30 pm: Feeding
* 11:30 pm - 12:30 am: Tyler super alert and not a chance for me to get any sleep
* 12:30 - 1:30 am: Feeding
* 1:30 - 2:10 am: Cat nap (just enough time for me go get super groggy at the end of my "nap")
* 2:30 - 3:30 am: Feeding
* 3:30 am: Battle to go to sleep. I swaddled Tyler and repeatedly popped in the pacifier to try to get Tyler to go to sleep. After several tries Michael took over and held Tyler for a while to get him to sleep.
Did I mention the exhaustion? Luckily after 4 am Tyler easily went to sleep after all his other feedings and went 3-1/2 hours from start of feeding to start of feeding so I actually got to get some sleep throughout the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment