Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a busy time at the Hurtado house! The kids had the entire week off of school and we had visits from all the nieces and nephews.

Penny, Hazel, and Daphne could do art projects all day long!

Hazel and Daphne are always up to something silly.

Penny is fond of Uncle Michael.



Little monkeys

Daphne needed help down. I asked if she was
stuck and she replied, "I'm not stuck. I'm just
having trouble getting down."

The turkey legs that Mary sent with my dad were
a hit with the kids. She wrapped rice krispie
treats around chocolate covered pretzel sticks.


The boys, particularly Tyler and Noah,
were all about the video games.

My family is full of foodies so I put them
all to work in the kitchen.

Bryce and Michael keep an eye on the turkey fryer.

Micah

Let's all pile on Uncle Bryce!

Damon with a turkey leg treat

No comments:

Post a Comment