Monday, April 25, 2016

New Orleans and KY/OH/WV Tri-State

My Granny Protzman passed away last week at age 91. The funeral was in Barboursville, West Virginia on Friday. Since my Dad had already planned to drive up to the Kentucky/Ohio/West Virginia tri-state area with a stop in New Orleans to pick up Brad, I decided to fly in and out of New Orleans and ride along with them. It was good to see the extended family and reflect on how Granny made us all laugh over the years.

July 2009: PawPaw, Granny, Mom, Tyler, Renee, & Michael

Renee, Jeff, and Brad

We stayed at my Aunt Helen Louise's house in rural Kentucky

115 Queens Court: The cemetery where my grandma was
buried was near my mom's childhood home so we drove by.

Cousins: Sean, Chris, Brad, Renee, Michelle, and David
(Matt left early; Amy and Bryce couldn't make it)

Hazel swings with her Daddy in New Orleans

Hanging out with Megan and sweet little Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment