Thursday, October 8, 2015

Say What????

Halloween costume:
For the past few weeks Daphne has been saying she wants to be a dragon for Halloween. Then she saw a unicorn costume earlier this week and has been talking about being a unicorn instead. Tonight Daphne declared she wants to be a cheetah-dragon-unicorn. (Recently she has been talking a lot about cheetah-dragons.) I think I will let that one ride for a few days.

Rhombus:
This evening Daphne and I were reading a book on shapes. After correctly identifying the diamond Daphne said, "A pretty word for that is rhombus."

Mermaid:
Another book had a mermaid with a tail bracelet that Daphne wants me to buy her. I asked Daphne how she planned to wear the bracelet since she doesn't have a tail. After a series of questions Daphne essentially told me that she will be a mermaid for the next 6 weeks starting tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment