Sunday, January 5, 2014

Daphne is 2!

It's hard to believe but our little Daphne turned 2 on December 27. She has grown up so much over the past year. When Daphne woke up on her birthday I told her, "Happy Birthday Daphne!" and she replied, "Cake! Cake! Cake!" Apparently cake is all we needed for a satisfied birthday girl. My dad was here the morning of Daphne's actual birthday, which was on a Friday. On Saturday we had a small family party. Daphne loved all the cupcakes and playing with her cousins.

PawPaw and Daphne

Ready for cupcakes

Hurry up already. I just want to eat my cupcake!

Noah and Tyler

Micah

Did I get a little frosting on my face?

The boys got a little restless while Daphne was opening her gifts.

It appears Tyler is on the bottom of the pile. Noah and Damon
are on tier 2 and Micah is king of the castle.

My organized girl handed me all her bows and torn
gift wrap as she went. She's a chip off the old block!

Abuelita getting her baby fix.

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy belated birthday Miss Daphne! Cake is the best part of any birthday. -from Lilith and Calvin

    ReplyDelete