Saturday, June 1, 2013

Siblings

It is fascinating to watch the relationship between Tyler and Daphne develop especially now that Daphne is a lot more physically active, gets into Tyler's stuff, and tries to do everything that Tyler does. For the most part they get along pretty well. But they definitely have their bickering sibling moments too. The other day Tyler was laying on the ground and Daphne tackled him. I believe she was trying to tickle him. Tyler loves to "help" out with Daphne. More often than not he is helpful but sometimes he can be a little rough with Daphne in the process. I watched in amazement today as Daphne stood perfectly still while Tyler wiped her nose with a tissue after I asked him to. She always runs from me when I have a tissue in hand!

I love that there happened to be classical music
playing in the gym when I captured this video of
Tyler and Daphne helping put the play park toys away.
Funny how Tyler never wants to clean up at home!
 
Tyler doing the heavy pushing up the ramp

Going down the ramp on the way
in was much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment